Traveling through California is a great experience because you come across all kinds of towns and cities that transcend culture. If you are planning for a small holiday with your friends or family, then heading towards the Coachella Valley can be a good idea. This region is home to some of the famous towns and communities that attract a lot of tourists. Two such popular towns include Yucca Valley and Mecca. Both these two places can offer you with all the amenities required to spend a holiday. Take a look at the different things you can do in Yucca Valley and Mecca, CA.
Yucca Valley – What You Should Know?
With around 21,000 people residing in this town, Yucca Valley is surrounded by San Bernardino Mountains. You can witness the dramatic landscape from your hotel room and do these following activities in this town –
- Desert Christ Park is a great place to engage in outdoor sports. This vast and barren park is the best place to go for Kitsch hunting. You can also try other sports like biking and rock climbing. There are many statues and monuments of different themes.
- Established in the year 2004, Bob’s Crystal Cave is a fun place to be with your family. It is a drive-in movie venue and there’s a marketplace along with it. Once you enter the cave, you’ll see the thousands of crystals and stones that have been spread all over the place. Your eyes will be dazzled.
- Head to The Roost if you are up for some delicious breakfast or lunch. They have a very extensive menu that includes delicious burgers, pancakes, sandwiches, and many such items. The food is homely and very tasty.
- Buy some verified and 100% organic hemp products that are made of marijuana plants grown in the USA. Doobie Yucca Valley Dispensary is the best place to shop for such items. Check their inventory for a wide range of vapes and tinctures that you can use.
Mecca – What You Should Know?
Have you seen Roger Corman’s 1966 Hollywood film “The Wild Angels”? If you have, then you’ll be surprised to know that the shooting took place here in Mecca. Yes! Here are the top things to do when in this town –
- Visit the Mecca International Banana Museum and surprise your kids with different games and other stalls. This unique museum is a great place to spend time with your family. You’ll be surprised to check out the different artifacts and souvenirs kept in here.
- Visit Doobie Mecca, CA Dispensary, and order new marijuana products. They are verified to sell different kinds of hemp and CBD products to the people. The quality of their items is world-class and verified safe to use. So you’ll have a great experience using it.
- Go for a drive to the Salton Sea and explore the surroundings. Even though the water levels are really low in this region, you’ll be surprised to know that there are more than 300+ species of water animals living in the Salton Sea.